|Home||» Products||» Capnograph||» Capnograph|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Bubble wrapping & cartons
We supply a quality range of Capnograph equipments to our clients. This device is used for monitoring the concentration or partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the respiratory gases. Offered range is suitable for adults, pediatric and neonatal patient. This device has alarms for high and low ETCO2, respiratory rate, SpO2 value and pulse rate. Our client can avail these Capnograph from us at best of the market prices.
- Light weight
- Clear digital display
- Easy to operate
The RespSense measures and displays end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2), fractional inspired CO2 (FiCO2) and respiration rate of intubated patients. The widescreen display also serves as a user-friendly touch panel where all settings and adjustments are visible.
- Widescreen touch panel display
- Numerical and waveform display of EtCO2 data
- For use on small to large
- Gas output connects to anesthesia scavenger system
- 1.5 hours of EtCO2 trending history onscreen
- Quiet pump.