|Home||» Products||» BIPAP||» Pro BIPAP|
Patient comfort and clinical control go hand-in-hand
Effective noninvasive bilevel pressure therapy to treat a variety of respiratory conditions including obstructive .
Combines increased comfort with a high level of clinical control.
Effectively manages patients with breath synchronization challenges associated with unique lung and chest wall conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Effective synchronization-the VPAP way
- Vsync is a unique feature. It automatically minimizes any pressure loss due to leak, while ensuring reliable breath detection
- TiControl provides minimum and maximum inspiratory time limits. These frame a window of opportunity to accommodate individual respiratory conditions Adjustable trigger and cycle with high, medium and low breath sensitivity settings
- Treatment screen to optimize patient machine synchronization
- Extra comfort-enhancing therapy
- Wide pressure range (2 - 25 cm H2O) gives you flexibility to manage a variety of disease-related conditions
- Variable speed motor enables controlled pressure changes that are both responsive and comfortable
- Adjustable rise time (ms) allows you to set the desired response speed for pressure transitions (EPAP to IPAP)
- Optional integrated humidification module provides extra comfort
- Extra intelligence-managing therapy
- Clinical Menu Results and Night Profile
- Treatment screens